Employment – Work for Us
Do you want your office view to look like this? Look at the job postings below and apply if you qualify!
Motor Coach Operator – Part-Time, Casual
Nagel Coaches Ltd, a family-owned motor coach operator celebrating our 45th year of operations in 2022 is looking for Motor Coach Driver candidates for casual, part time positions within our company. Our sister company, Nagel Tours Ltd. is recognized as a leading operator of escorted motor coach tours in Alberta, and much of our work is providing transportation for these escorted vacations. We also do charter work for corporate clients, sports teams and the occasional private function. Nagel Coaches is always looking for employees with excellent customer service skills and impeccable driving skills, and promote to more full-time work from within. Our headquarters is in Edmonton, AB and candidates should live within an hour of central Edmonton – preferably within the City of Edmonton.
- Part-time Casual Work
- Flexible schedule – may work any day of the week
- Daily pay rate plus per diem, ask for details
- Daily tasks include: filling out required paperwork, completing pre-trip, enroute and post trip inspections and notifying management of any required repairs to equipment, driving our client’s passengers safely to their destination, and cleaning and fuelling the coach as required on the road and post-trip.
- Excellent communication and navigation skills are key competencies
- Valid class 1 or 2Q driver’s license
- Minimum 2 years of motorcoach/charter experience
- Excellent customer-service skills
- Must meet physical and medical requirements of the job
- Willingness to work varied hours
As a family-owned company, Nagel Coaches offers a team-oriented environment, is family oriented and can work with your needs for home time and other obligations. Many of our employees have been with the company for many years, and we would like to extend our invitation to you to join our team.
To Apply, contact us at coaches [at] nageltours [dot] com with cover letter and resume.